Wednesday, October 30, 2013

YELLOW & COLORFUL STRIPES INSPIRED IN AN OUTFIT


Day 20 for the #thenailtrailoct - Bright

My last design for the weekend! I did this for the challenge. I think is bright enough right?  I wish you a great weekend and more designs on Monday! Have fun and paint your nails! 

** Día 20 del reto thenailtrailoct - Brillante

Mi último diseño de fin de semana! Hice esto para el reto. Yo creo que si esta brillante, cierto?  Les deseo un súper fin de semana y más diseños el Lunes! Diviertanse y pinten sus uñas! **




                     


                   

                         

Here is the polish I used:



- 1221 Highlight Of My Summer by China Glaze
- 1195 Escaping Reality by China Glaze
- 940 Rise ? by Sinfulcolors
- 410 Tangerine by Revlon
- NL T24  I Do! I Do! by OPI
- 20716 Prince Charming by Orly
- AN06 Almost Famous by Color Club
- 092 Yellow Flame by Jessica



No comments:

Post a Comment