Wednesday, October 30, 2013

BLUE, BROWN & ORANGE STRIPES INSPIRED IN A DRESS


Helloooo! How are you? Is somebody there looking for new ideas to do your nails? Well for those like me super nail art fan here is one of my favorites designs! I love it! The colors are incredible!!! Hope you like it!  

** Holaaaaa! Como están? Hay alguien por ahi buscando nuevas ideas para sus uñas? Para quienes como yo son súper fans del nail art aquí esta un diseño de mis favoritos! Los colores están increíbles!!! Espero les guste!  **




Here is the polish I used:



- 480 Chic by Revlon
- 720 Sky High by Jessica
- 980 Black Mesh by China Glaze
- 935 Íngrid by China Glaze
- NL T24  I Do! I Do! by OPI
- NL S47 Fui Weejee Fawn by OPI
- 709267 Beige-A VU by Nina Ultra Pro
- 709868 Made You Blush by Nina Ultra Pro




No comments:

Post a Comment