Thursday, August 8, 2013
Here is a brand new design I just finish!!..
Very nice stamping hearts. I must say that if you want to do this you need to be veeeeery patient to stamp every heart one by one. But at the end, looks really nice with a touch of glitter.
What I used for the hearts is Red Angel Beauty plate RA-120
And the colors I use are:
- Are You Jelly? by China Glaze (very nice color, unfortunately you need to put like 4 coats to get a
- Tart-Y For The Party by China Glaze (so creamy!! love it)
- Hanging In The Balance by China Glaze
- Dazzle by Orly (a very nice metallic)
- Coral Reef by Sally Hansen (amazing creamy pink)
- Over You by Pure Ice (also a nice glitters)