Sunday, October 13, 2013

MY VERY CHALLENGING CHEVRON INSPIRED IN A DRESS


Day 8 #33DC #crumpetsnailtarts

I was trying to find a great idea to do a Chevron for my challenge and I found this dress that impress me. I most say that this was hard to do but finally I did it!!! And I'm so happy the way it looks!!

** Día 8 del Reto 33DC. Estaba buscando una súper idea para hacer mi Chevron para el reto y encontré este vestido que me impresionó. Debo decir que si fue difícil hacerlo pero al final lo logré!! Y estoy muy contenta como se ve!! **





                                  

Here is the polish I used:





- 405 Sunny Side Up by Wet n Wild
- 650 Midnight Blue by Maybelline
- 1216 Too Yacht To Handle by China Glaze
- 1197 Def Defying by China Glaze
- 109 Orange You Jealous? by L'oreal



No comments:

Post a Comment