Sunday, October 13, 2013

DOTTICURE INSPIRED IN A DRESS


Day 11 for #thenailtrailoct 

And until now I'm posting my design for the challenge! I had such a busy day! But, here is my design with dots! I made two versions of this design!. I wanted to do something different and found this dress for inspiration. What you think?.

** Day 11 del reto thenailtrailoct. Y a penas posteando mi diseño del reto! Tuve un día super ocupando!!! Pero, aqui esta mi diseño de puntos! Hice dos versiones de este diseño!!. Hoy estaba con ganas de hacer algo diferente en puntos y encontré este vestido para inspirarme. Que les parece?. **




                     

                             


                             




2 comments:

  1. Wow i love how it looks with all of them white with the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!... Although the pictures make it look darker... =(

      Delete