Thursday, January 22, 2015

SILVER STRIPES WITH A FLOWER TOUCH

Day 04 for the #NailArtJan and for my "Sparkles" mani I choose this outfit that really shine!. I had to use little bit of indirect light to capture as much as I could the bright of the glitters. I used 2 of the gorgeous silver glitters I have #HaventTheFoggiest by OPI & #PlatinumRecord by Color Club Nail Lacquer. Hope you like it and more to come!. 

** Día 04 del reto NailArtJan y para mi diseño con brillo escogí este outfit que realmente brilla!. Tuve que utilizar un poco de luz indirecta para capturar lo mas que pude de los brillos del glitter. Use 2 de los mas lindos brillos plateados que tengo "HaventTheFoggiest" de OPI & "PlatinumRecord" de Color Club Nail Lacquer. Espero les guste y aun hay mas por venir!. Emoticono smile **














No comments:

Post a Comment