Tuesday, March 4, 2014

** MY GUEST POST MONTH** ¡¡Stay Tune!!


As part of my 29,000 follower’s celebration , this is my way to “Share The Love “ with all of you!.

For the first time since I started sharing my designs 7 months ago, I invited 4 amazing & talented girls to share with all of us one of their beautiful designs!.

Every Friday starting March 7th I will be posting the Guest Post of each of the girls I invite!.
This will be a great surprise to find out who are they!.
For sure some of them you know, maybe you are already following them, but stay tune to discover them!.

The other surprise, is that I have 2 more places waiting for an invitation!. So from all the nice pages you shared with me an the others I discovered the past month I will invite 2 of you to be part of this Guest Post Month!. So check your mails girls!. Maybe you will get the invitation!!...

THANK YOU to be part of this AMAZING journey I’m in with all of you!.

Sincerely,
Carolina
Glam Style Nails by Carolina

** Como parte de mi celebración de alcanzar 29,000 seguidores, esta es mi forma de "Compartir Amor" con ustedes!.

Por primera vez desde que empece a compartir mis diseños hace 7 meses, invité a 4 increibles y talentosas chicas para que compartan uno de sis diseños!.

Cada viernes empezando el 7 de Marzo estaré compartiendo los Guest Post de cada una de las chicas que invite!.
Esta será una gran sorpresa el descubrir quienes son ellas!.
Seguro algunas de ellas ya las conocen, tal vez ya las estan siguiendo, pero esten pendientes para descubrir quienes son!.

La otra sorpresa, es que tengo 2 lugares esperando por una invitación!. Así que de todas las lindas páginas que compartieron conmigo y otras que descubri el mes pasado voy a invitar a 2 de ustedes para que sean parte de este mes de Guest Post!. Así que chequen sus mails chicas!. Tal vez les llegue la invitacion!!...

MUCHAS GRACIAS por ser parte de este INCREIBLE viaje que estoy con todas ustedes!.
Sinceramente,
Carolina
Glam Style Nails by Carolina **





Here is the list of my Guest Post:

To see the design of Giovanna from Gio_Nails click here 





2 comments: