Tuesday, February 4, 2014

5,000 FACEBOOK FOLLOWERS!!!

OMG!!!! This is so exiting!!!.. Thanks so much to ALL OF YOU to be part of my Nail Art World!!. It means so much to me!. 
I need to say that I will keep on trying to find different option for designs that you could use as inspiration ideas!. 
I invite you all of you to leave comments and questions!!.. I will be here for everything you need!. 

And I give special THANKS to the girls that help me since day 1 when I started with my Blog and FB page 6 months ago because they really help me a lot!!!.. Thanks to Superficially Colorful that she was like my mentor since the beginning when I was completely lost in the social network. Jin you are amazing!, Favnails.com Kitty... you really was the first that start sharing my pictures and become a huge fan of my designs!. And until now you are there when I need help!!!, Skeleton nails Wow!!!.. Lore, what I could say about you if you are my biggest PolkaDots fan!!! .. Thanks for sharing my designs also and to be part of my world of nail art!!!.. Gio_Nails Giovanna was the first girl with such an amazing designs that I asked to share my page and she didn't doubt to do that!!!... And to ALL the girls that are helping me to share my page & designs and being part of my nail art family!!!..  

** STAYED TUNE FOR MY GIVEAWAY TO CELEBRATE THIS!!!.. I'M IN PROCESS TO DO IT!!!.. **






No comments:

Post a Comment