Wednesday, January 15, 2014

STRIPES GRADIENT WITH RADIANT ORCHID INSPIRED IN A DRESS


Day 4 for the #31Nails2014 - Radiant Orchid (Color of the Year 2014)

After looking for some inspiration for this design, I check all kind of gradients using the new color of the year and this is what I love to do!!. I love to design using dress inspiration and I wanted to find a dress that really shine!. I did a gradient stripes using most of my polish that match with the Radiant Orchid Color and here is the final result!. Hope you like it!.. =)

** Despúes de buscar algo de inspiración para este diseño, chequé todo tipo de degradados usando el nuevo tono del año y esto es lo que adoro hacer!!. Me encanta diseñar usando vestidos como inspiración y quise encontrar un vestido que realmente brillara!. Hice este degradado con líneas usando la mayoría de los esmaltes que hicieran combinación con el color Radiant Orchid y este es el resultado final!. Espero les guste!. =) **








                     



No comments:

Post a Comment