Sunday, October 20, 2013

KEEP CALM, I'M A WITCH!


Day 29 for the #31DC2013 "The Supernatural" 

Awww! I'm super excited!! My first Halloween design! And is super cute!!!! Explaining my design, in the first finger is a broom with spiders, the following are the socks witch, then witch flying above the cemetery and finally bats out of their cave to fly with the witch!  You like it?

** Día 29 del reto 31DC2013 Awww! Estoy súper emocionada!!!! Mi primer diseño de Halloween! Y me quedo super lindo!!!! Explicando mi diseño, en el primer dedo es una escoba con arañas, las que siguen son los calcetines de la bruja, después la bruja volando arriba de un cementerio y por último unos murciélagos saliendo de su cueva para seguir a la bruja!!!  Les gusto? **





                         



 Here is the polish I used:

- Charges Up by Orly
- 103 Black On Black by Sinfulcolors
- 709885 by Nina Ultra Pro
- Bissu
- 1197 Def Defying by China Glaze
- 101 Snow Me White by Sinfulcolors

Stamping Plate BM 13 





No comments:

Post a Comment