Monday, October 28, 2013

GREEN STRIPES & GRADIENT MIX


Hello girls!!! Sorry for my late post but busy day for me! I couldn't finish the new designs but at least I finish this new one I did for the Letter's Challenge. A lot of green but the theme was Green .. I hope tomorrow I will have more time to post more designs. See you tomorrow!!! 

** Diseño con V de Verde para el #RetoABC
Hola chicas!!! Perdón por mi post tan tarde pero tuve un día muy ocupado! No pude terminar los otros diseños pero al menos termine este para el reto de letras. Mucho verde pero así es el tema . Espero que mañana tenga más tiempo para compartirles mas diseños. Hasta mañana!  **





                       



                     

Here is the polishe I used:

- 1216 Too Yacht To Handle by China Glaze
- 949 Starboard by China Glaze
- 1007 Turned Up Turquoise by China Glaze
- 709884 Emerald City by Nina Ultra Pro




No comments:

Post a Comment