Tuesday, September 24, 2013

BIG & SMALL POLKA DOTS MIX

My moms nails today! The funny thing is that when I ask her: "Mom what design you what? She answers: "The one is difficult to do!" COME ON!!! So here it is what I did for my mom. But I love how it looks! So original! Didn't know it will look like this when I started!

** Las uñas de mi mama hoy! Lo gracioso es que cuando le pregunte a ella que quería de diseño, ella me contestó: "Lo que te cueste mas trabajo hacer" ES EN SERIO!!! Así que aquí esta lo que le diseñe a mi mama. Pero me encanto como se ve!. Muy original! No sabía que se vería así cuando lo empecé **

 





Here is the polish:



- 38 Fruit Green by Nabi Color
- 300 White On by Sally Hansen
- NL E75 Can't Find My Chezchbook by OPI
- 405 Sunny Side Up by Wet n Wild
- 953 Sweet Pea by Color Club
- Dutch Tulips by OPI
 

No comments:

Post a Comment