Wednesday, August 21, 2013

PAPER STRIPES


Wow!. I'm so exiting because today I did another experiment to design nails!.
I used color paper to make the stripes!. And they look so great!.
And the best thing is that it last more than 1 week!.
I hope you like it!.
I must say that the stripes were so colorful that I couldnt avoid not to do different designs!.
Here there are!...

** Wow!. Estoy muy emocionada hoy porqu hice otro experimento para diseñar uñas!.
Use papel china de colores para hacer las rayas!. Y se ven increibles!.
Y lo mejor de todo es que duran mas de 1 semana!.
Espero les guste!.
Debo decir que las lineas quedaron tan coloridas que no pude evitar no hacer mas diseños!.
Y aqui estan!....**




Second design!!.




French Version:



Here is what I used:


- Escaping Reality by China Glaze
- Love Each Other by Orly (I put 2 coats in each nails!)
- Lacey Lilac by Sally Hansen
- Color Papers!. 


No comments:

Post a Comment