Monday, August 26, 2013

ORANGE/BLACK STRIPES & DOTS

Good morning!!. Happy Monday!!!. 

Today I will start sharing this nice design I did months ago. Was inspired in a design I saw (don't remember who did the first one) that I like it. Normally I don't like to do the same as another nail artist did but this was an exception . I just added the stripes that makes it look nicer I think!.

** Buen dia!!. Feliz Lunes!!!. 
Hoy empezare compartiendo este bonito diseño que hice hace meses. Fue inspirado en un diseño que vi (no me acuerdo quien hizo el primero) que me gusto. Normalmente no me gusta hacer lo mismo que otra Nail Artist hizo pero esta fue una excepcion . Solo le agregue las lineas que hizo que se viera mas bonito yo creo!.





Here is the polish I used: 


No comments:

Post a Comment