Tuesday, August 27, 2013

GELERATION by Jessica Cosmetics Polka Dots

Here is what I used to do using gel!. The finish is completly shinny and very beautiful. And pf course if it last more than 20 days we need to have a great design right?. Another example to use Geleration. What I could say is that when I was wearing this design a lot of girls where asking me "where did you do your nails!, is so beautiful!" which I love people notice my hands!..

** Este es lo que acostumbro hacer en gel!. El terminado es completamente brillante y super bonito. Y por supuesto si va a durar mas de 20 días necesitamos tener un super diseño verdad?. Otro ejemplo para usarlo con Geleration. Lo que puedo decir es que cuando traía ese diseño muchas chicas me preguntaban "donde te lo hiciste!, esta precioso!", lo cual me encanta que noten mis manos!... 




Hands & Feet


Just feet design:



The nail polishes:





No comments:

Post a Comment