Monday, August 5, 2013

Fondant Cake Nail Art Inspiration - Day 2

Hello Everyone!. Today I realized that is more difficult to design a Blogg and a Facebook page than a Nail Design!!.. My Gosh!!. But I hope I can make it better everyday.

¿How I come up with the idea to start doing Fondant Cakes Designs?. Well, all started when my Spanish friend who bake and do amazing fondant cakes told me as a joke: "¿Why you don't do it in nails?". And I started to picked the nicest fondant cakes to start my designs 2 weeks ago. Means all the designs I will post are recent. 

Too funny... Now I think is more like a "challenge" to see how many fondant cakes designs I could do!!. Let's see what happen!!.

I still need to say that to do thick stripes for me aren't easy, specially at 8 pm!. LOL

Hope you like them as much as I like them. :)


                  
       



No comments:

Post a Comment