Friday, August 9, 2013

Amazing Polka Dots!!

Hello ladies!!
Today I decided to do something crazy with my new Designer Series - DS Mystery by OPI.
And I must say that is a very nice color that shines in the sun!!!.
I tried to do something different to everything I just try until now, and I think the result it's amazing!!!.
I really love this design!!!.
Hope you like it also!.
Have a great day and thanks to follow me on Facebook or here in my blog.






Here is the polish I used for the design:



DS Mystery by OPI
- Big Spender by Nina Ultra Pro 
- Sun Worshiper by China Glaze
- Escaping Reality by China Glaze
- Def Defying by China Glaze
- VIII by China Glaze

2 comments:

  1. Te ha quedado muy lindo!!! Además tenes unas uñas preciosas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Marit!.. Muchisimas gracias por tu comentario!. Estaré posteando muchos mas diseños de los que he hecho diario para que si te interesa me sigas por Facebook o a traves de mi Blog!. Saludos!!!.

    ReplyDelete