Monday, October 14, 2013

TREE TRUNK WITH AUTUMN LEAVES IN MATTE


Design for the letter's challenge. And today is the letter T of Tree. I wanted to make my second autumn design. Simulating tree trunks with leaves tumbling. I liked it! With a matte finish.  

** Diseño para el #RetoABC. Y hoy toco la letra T de "Tree". Quise hacer mi segundo diseño de otoño. Simulando troncos de árboles con las hojas cayendo. Me gustó!!! Con terminado en matte.  **




                       


                        


                         

Here is the polish I used:





- NL E28 My Vampire Is Buff by OPI
- NL B66 The "It" Color by OPI
- NL T12 Suzi Loves Cowboys by OPI
- 935 Ingrid by China Glaze
- 222 Winter Berries by Jessica
- 668 Victorian Crush by Jessica
- ?

Stamping Plate W113 , BM04


No comments:

Post a Comment