Monday, October 14, 2013

BLACK & PINK MARBLE WITH WHITE FLOWERS


Day 10 for the #33DC #crumpetsnailtarts

Ok ... here is my flower design for today's challenge! A combination of stamping with marbled in pink. I'm starting to hate my camera! Pictures are not so good and it frustrates me that my design doesn't look good ... I'm going to cry!  And what do you think of this mix? 

** Ok... aqui esta mi diseño de flores para el reto de hoy del 33DC! Una combinación de estampado con marmoleado en rosa. Lo que empiezo a odiar es mi cámara!! Las fotos no salen tan bien y me frustra que mi diseño no se vea bien... voy a llorar!!!  Y que opinan de este mix?  **



                        

Here is the polish I used:


- 873 Flip Flop Fantasy by China Glaze
- 712 Sunset Blvd. by Jessica

Stamping Plate RA 108


No comments:

Post a Comment