Monday, September 9, 2013

MATTE BLUE DOTS INSPIRED IN A PILLOW

Day 05 for the #31DC2013
I thought I couldn't make it!! So busy day for me and just had time for this design. Try to do a challenge design and I did it!! With a matte finish. What you think ? 

** Día 05 del Reto.
Pensé que no lo lograría!! Tuve un día muy ocupado y solo tuve tiempo para hacer este diseño. Quise hacer un reto y vaya que lo hice!! Con terminado en matte. Que les parece? **



                          








Here is the polish I used: 





- NT T35 OPI Matte Top Coat
- 650 Midnight Blue by Maybeline
- 1247 Steel Reserve by Sindulshine
- 993 Bright Night by Color Club
- 878 Take Me To Your Chateau by Color Club
- 709287 Ridgefiller by Nina Ultra Pro
- 543CP Don't You Wish by Pure Ice





No comments:

Post a Comment