Monday, September 9, 2013

Fondant Cakes Nail Art Design - Day 10


Day 06 for the #31DC2013
As I will be so busy tomorrow I did the challenge design today! Is a brand new design I did for my sister using Violet colors. And of course has to be my favorites designs... Fondant Cakes! 

** Día 06 del Reto.
Y como estaré muy ocupada mañana hice el diseño del reto hoy! Es un nuevo diseño que le hice a mi hermana usando el color violeta. Y por supuesto tenía que ser de mis diseños favoritos... pastelitos de Fondant!  **










Here is the polish I used: 





- NL A35 Birthday Babe by OPI
- 300 Bissu
- 652 Recycle by China Glaze
- 101 Concrete Gray by Kleancolor
- 1148 Tart-Y For The Party by China Glaze
- 233 Spontaneous by China Glaze
- 213C On A Tip by Wet n Wild
- 806244 Black Expressionism by Finger Paints




No comments:

Post a Comment