Sunday, January 25, 2015

FLOWERS WITH DOTS

Day 02 for the #NailArtJan and for my "Re-creation" design I choose this adorable bag with flowers I love!. And perfect to match one of the 6 lovely polishes Colour Gossip Nails sent me to me for a review and I couldn't miss the chance to try the first one called #RememberMe and for sure you will remember this amazing polish I love!!!... I used for the flowers plates from Konad #m2,#m3#m11Bundle Monster #BM224 & bornprettystore plate 09. I hope you like it and more details in the link bellow. Enjoy your Sunday!. Emoticono smile

** Día 02 del reto NailArtJan y para mi diseño escogi esta adorable bolsa on flores que me encantó!. Y perfecta para poder utilizar uno de los 6 esmaltes que me mandó "Colour Gossip Nails" y no podía perder la oportunidad de usar el primero llamado "Remember Me" y seguro que voy a recordar este increíble tono porque me encantó!!!. Use para las flores placas de estampado de Konad m2, m3, m11, BM224 y Born Pretty 09. Espero les guste y mas detalles en el link de abajo. Que disfruten su Domingo!. Emoticono smile **











Polishes I used:
  • 1039 Je Ne Sais Quoi Color Club
  • 432 Sugar Sheer Color Club
  • 1007 Poetic Hues Color Club
  • 1021 Look, Don't Tusk Color Club
  • 630 Bikini Bottom Jessica Cosmetics
  • 1247 Steel Reserve Sinfulshine
Stamping Plates:
  • Konad m2, m3, m11
  • BM 224
  • Born Pretty 09


2 comments:

  1. Cute inspiration object and a perfect match for it! Love how perfect the flowers came out!

    ReplyDelete