Sunday, January 11, 2015

CASUAL MIX 'N MATCH


Hello girls!. Uff I tried to share my design since this morning and once again busy busy busy!!!.. But here it is,. my first mix 'n match inspired in outfits which I love to do!. I found this nice patterns and I used some stamping with flowers from Cheeky plates and I used some polishes I had since long time ago and I didn't use it before. I hope you like it and ready to share my other designs inspired in outfits!. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend. =P

** Hola chicas!. Uff traté de compartir mi diseño desde la mañana y una vez mas estuve ocupada, ocupada y ocupada!!!... Pero aqui esta, mi primer diseño inspirado en ropa que me encanta hacer!. Encontré este lindo outfit y utilice unas placas de Cheeky y unos esmaltes que hace mucho no usaba. Espero les guste y yo ya lista para compartirles mis otros diseños inspirados en ropa!. Que tengan un excelente tarde. =P **









No comments:

Post a Comment