Friday, February 28, 2014

ORANGE & GOLD INVERT TRIANGLES W/GLITTER PLACEMENT


Day Feb 27 for the "GOT Polish Challenge" - Orange

Oh my Gosh!! I think I couldn't do this!! My design for the challenge and I don't know which one was more difficult, taking the picture so you could see the triangles or place each glitter one by one to do the triangles!!! Unfortunately in picture doesn't look as in real!! Wooow.. never done this before so I'm so exiting how it looks... What do you think? Any comments out there?

** Día Feb 27 del reto GOT Polish - Naranja
Dios mío!! Pensé que no podría hacer esto!! Mi diseño del reto y no se que fue mas difícil si tomar la foto para que se vieran los triangulos invertidos o poner cada brillo para formar los triángulos!!! Desafortunadamente en la foto no se ve como en la realidad!!! Wooow... nunca habia hecho esto asi que estoy muy emocionada como se ve... Que les parece? Algun comentario por ahí? **








1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! Kudos to you to execute so much patience! :)

    ReplyDelete