Thursday, February 27, 2014

25,000+ FB Followers!!!

OMG!!!.. I woke up and I had a great surprised when I checked my page!. So shocking that I checked it more than 5 times to really believe it LOL! =P 
And I don't know what to say!!!.. I'm so so happy to see all of you like my page!.THANK YOU girls to be here and be part of this!. Means SO MUCH to me!!!.. Thanks for your lovely private messages you send me, asking me questions, congrats, give ideas,  comments in my post, etc!. 

And as I said before THANKS FOR INTERACT WITH ME writing comments, likes, share, give me ideas for new nail art, because I love to read those!. 

Let's see what surprised I will bring to you guys!. =)

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY FULL OF COLORS!.  

** OMG!!!.. Desperté y tuve una enorme sorpresa cuando revise mi página!. Demasiado increíble que tuve que revisar mas de 5 veces para realmente creerlo LOL! =P
Y no se que decir!!!. Estoy muy feliz de ver que a todas ustedes les gusta mi página!. MUCHAS GRACIAS chicas por estar aqui y ser parte de esto!, Significa MUCHISIMO para mi!!!.. Gracias por todos sus mensajes que me mandan preguntando, felicitandome, dándome ideas, comentarios a mis post, etc!. 

Y como lo dije antes MUCHAS GRACIAS POR INTERACTUAR CONMIGO escribiendo comentarios, me gusta, compartiendo, dandome ideas para los diseños, porque me encanta leer todos!. 

Veamos que sopresas les traeré a ustedes!. =)

QUE TENGAN UN INCREIBLE DÍA LLENO DE COLOR!.  **


No comments:

Post a Comment