Thursday, January 30, 2014

METALLIC STRIPES INSPIRED IN A DRESSS


Day 20 for the #31Nails2014 - Metallic

Good morning girls! A HUGE welcome to my new followers!! Is such a pleasure that you being part of my little space of nail art! After some days I finally could share a design! And today I choose this one to keep on with the challenge. As you could see, I love to use dresses as inspiration. For this design I used 3 of my favorite metallic polishes (from left to right) Keep Me On My Mistletoes, Charge It! & Is She For Reel? by Sephora. I love how the metallics shine with the light! Do you like the design?  

** Día 8 del reto 31Nails2014 - Metálico Buen día chicas! Un ENORME abrazo a mis nuevas seguidora!! Es un gran placer que formen parte de mi pequeño mundo de Nail Art! Después de varios días finalmente pude compartir un diseño! Y hoy escogí este para seguir con el reto. Como ven adoro usar vestidos como inspiración. Para este diseño use 3 de mis esmaltes metálicos favoritos (de izq a derecha) Keep Me On My Mistletoes, Charge It! & Is She For Reel? by Sephora. Me encanta como brillan estos metálicos con la luz! Les gusto el diseño?  **








No comments:

Post a Comment