Monday, November 25, 2013

BROWN, BLUE & CREAM DOTS


Hello everyone!! This week I decided to experiment with dots! All kind of dots specially my favorites .... retro polka dots! And here is the first one I did. I used a mix with dark and light. What you think?  

** 
Hola a tod@s!! Esta semana decidí experimentar con puntos! Toda clase de puntos especialmente mis favoritos. Los puntos retro! Y aquí esta el primero que hice. Use una mezcla de colores claros y oscuros. Que les parece?  **



                           

                       

                         


This is the polish I used:

- 1224 Set The Mood by Sinfulcolors
- Soft Cashmere by Maybelline
- NL T12 Suzi Loves Cowboys by OPI
- NL E82 My Vampire Is Buff by OPI
- NL E75 Can't Find My Czechbook by OPI
- 40575 Coffee Break by Orly
- 878 Take Me To Your Chateau by Color Club




No comments:

Post a Comment