Sunday, October 20, 2013

PURPLE FLOWERS INSPIRED IN A PATTERN

Day12 for the #33DC #crumpetsnailtarts - A pattern in your home

Hey girls!! How are you? Right now is raining pretty bad! And as I'm not in the mood to go out then I stay at home doing....guess what? ... yeeeiii! New designs with my new polishes!!! And here us the first one! My design for the challenge and I chose to do my sister's banquet!!! As a pattern in my home... Ji ji ji 

** Hola chicas! ¿Cómo están? En este momento está lloviendo bastante fuerte! Y como yo no estoy de humor para salir, me quedé en casa haciendo .... ¿adivinen qué? ... yeeeiiii! Nuevos diseños con mis nuevos esmaltes! Y aquí esta el primero! Mi diseño para el reto y elegí hacer la cobija de mi hermana! Como un patrón en mi casa ... Ji ji ji  **




                   


Here is the polish I used:

- 207661 Skinny Dip by Orly
- 101 Snow Me White by Sinfulcolors
- 1231 Queen B by China Glaze


No comments:

Post a Comment