Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Fondant Cakes Nail Art Designs - Day 9


Hello Again!.
I must say I can't avoid do my amazing Fondant Cake Designs!. 
I started with them long time ago so I have a nice collection of them in my file, that I would love to share with you.
Here is another of them, which I really love!. 
Hope you like it as much as me!.

*** Hola otra vez!.
Tengo que decir que no pude evitar hacer mis increibles diseños de pasteles de Fondant!. 
Empece con eso hace mucho tiempo, asi que tengo una bonita colección de esos diseños en mi archivo, que me gustaria compartir con ustedes. 
Aqui esta otro, que realmente me encanta!. 
Espero les guste tanto como a mi!. ***



                             


Here is the French Style look!!.



The polish I used for this:




- White On by Sally Hansen

- Highlight y My Summer by China Glaze
- Where's The Soire by Color Club
- Tickled Pink by Wet n Wild
- Blush Pink by Kleancolor



No comments:

Post a Comment