Tuesday, August 20, 2013

COLORFUL POLKA DOTS



Good morning to all!!!
Here is my first "Inspirational Design" base in a pattern I saw which I love the color combo, with my favorites... polka dots!!!..
I hope you like it and thanks for follow me!.
Any comments are welcome!.
And feel free to share my designs!. I love people like and see what I'm doing in nails!.
Have an amazing day and later more designs!!.

*** Buen día a tod@s!!!
Aqui esta mi primer diseño inspirado en un pattern que vi y que me encantó la combinacion de clores, con mis favoritos.... polka dots!!!... 
Espero que les guste y gracias por seguirme!.
Cualquier comentario es bienvenido!.
Sientanse con la confianza de compartir mis diseños!. Me encanta que la gente vea y les guste lo que hago en las uñas!. 
Que tengan un maravilloso dia y mas tarde mas diseños!!. ***






Here is the French Style for those who loves it, like me!!!



Here is the polish I used:




- Victorian Crush by Jessica
- Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh? by OPI
- Haute Red by Orly
- Midnight Moonlight by Jessica
- Hydrangea Kiss by Color Club
- Skinny Dip by Orly
- Ridgefiller by Nina Ultra Pro



No comments:

Post a Comment